Not convinced video marketing content is worth the money or the future?
Here’s a little info, more than just stats to help you understand exactly how video branding in recent years hits any audience – according to HubSpot (with Our comments):
- “Tell your Web Designer even ask Wix” – Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails has boosted click-through rates by 200-300%. “Depends on the strategy”.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80% (landing page is important, use this as ads and or website page).
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year – with direct marketing or again ads here with landing page.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it -TRUE.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies – some are using a referral strategy with this.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos – depends.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online. 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
Peace Entertainment’s estimate that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of millions of words.